The Best Vitamin B12 Injection By VALIV
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin. You can find it in some foods naturally and it is available as a dietary supplement/medicine. It has several forms and contains the mineral cobalt, which is sometimes categorized as “cobalamin.” 5-deoxyadenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin are the active forms of vitamin B12 in the human body. Vitamin B12 involves many vital body processes, including DNA synthesis and methylation, red blood cell formation, and nervous system function. There are several ways to enrich your body with vitamin B12 but getting a vitamin B12 injection is the best option.
When do you need a vitamin B12 injection?
Vitamin B12 deficiency can occur when your diet doesn’t include enough foods that contain the vitamin or when your body has trouble absorbing it.
You might also need an injection of vitamin B12 if you have certain medical conditions that cause your body to be unable to absorb nutrients from food.
The deficiency causes the following symptoms:
- Pale skin
- Sore tongue
- Neuropathy – Numbness or tingling in the hands and feet
- Yellowing of the skin (jaundice)
Benefits of taking a vitamin B12 injection?
There are many benefits associated with this injection. They include:
- Vitamin B12 is essential in the production of red blood cells. This means it helps carry oxygen around the body and all organs. Also, it will reverse your megaloblastic anemia.
- Vitamin B12 helps in energy production. It converts carbohydrates into glucose which is then used by the body for energy.
- It aids in the formation of new DNA.
- Vitamin B12 injection helps to maintain a healthy nervous system.
- It boosts mood and cognitive function by reducing homocysteine levels.
- It also helps to prevent several heart diseases and strokes.
- Vitamin B12 injections also help in the treatment of psoriasis, vitiligo, and acne. It makes your nails look healthier and gives you clear skin.
- Vitamin B12 is also known to slow down the aging process.
- A vitamin B12 injection is also said to improve sleep quality.
- It helps you lose weight by boosting your metabolism and providing energy to power through your exercises.
- Vitamin B12 is also said to improve memory, concentration, and cognitive function.
VALIV’s Vitamin B12 Injection is the best way to get your daily dose of this essential vitamin. Our injections are quick and easy so that you can get on with your day. Our unique formula provides all the benefits of vitamin B12 without any hassles. So why wait?
Call VALIV for your vitamin B12 injection
VALIV is an on-demand mobile IV therapy company that can provide you with the vitamin B12 injection you need when you need it. Our staff of licensed and certified professionals will come to you wherever you are, so you can get the treatment you need without stepping out of your home. We operate in the entire Charlotte, NC and the neighboring areas.
We also have an office for people who would like to come in and receive their IV therapy. Our state-of-the-art medical facility is located near the airport. Enjoy our in-house discounts and take advantage of our convenient services.